Electronic projects collection
Last update: 28/04/2023
The authors assume no responsibility for any damages of any kind that may be caused by the use of the material here presented.
All the material present in this page, if not otherwise specified, is covered by the Creative Commons Attribution-Non commercial-ShareAlike license
Please note that the translation of the projects is in progress. As soon as a project is translated, it will be linked here.
Meanwhile, if you wish you can try a look at the italian version of this page by clicking here.
References to the used software:
- ICD2 Clone - In-Circuit Debugger for Microchip MCUs, serial ICD2 compatible with on-board USB-Serial converter.
- PiOBoard - Raspberry PI I/O development board.
- RGB frame - RGB backlight for frames.
- Display proto board - Prototyping board for PIC16F and PIC18F.
- Tech Lab - My lab's instruments.
Impaginazione by KCS'81